I have set up a group of the sites under my WP multisite

I have set up a group of the sites under my WP multisite installation then followed the wizard to copy pages from the main root WP site.

I input the URL it shows me the available pages to copy, I select these and all the options for images, comments etc. I add these to the list of of pages to copy using the apply, they appear in the list.

I then click next and select the group of sites I had set up and click to copy the content. A few seconds later I get a confirmation message but when I look at the sites that I copied the pages to, they are no where to be seen.

Am I doing something wrong?

It has been network activated, although it only appears in the menu under the Network Admin menu, I don't see any menu options for Content Copier in the multi sites I am trying to copy to.

Any thoughts.

:slight_frown:

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi

Yes followed the instructions to the letter and no, the pages are not in draft they are live on the site in that I am copying from.

Interestingly when I type the domain into the URL box <http://mysite.com> for the site I wish to copy pages from, it doesn't auto find the URL and make the suggestion to choose this, however it does correctly display all the available pages from the site.

I point this out because if I type in the start of the address for one of the multi-sites that have been set up it correctly suggests which site to select.

I suspect that the URL field is only recognising multi-site domains i.e. <mysite.com/multi-site-name> and not the root <mysite.com>

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Andrew,

I will need to have a closer look at your site with more details to see what is going on there and to make sure that I am testing in the right direction.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.