Several instructors and they can see all students and discussions

Hi I have several courses which each course has different instructors, so desire that instructors can only see students and discussion of their own courses and participate in those discussions, I want to make it easier for them to manage students, but I see that to access discussions, is just to wp-admin, and appears all, and I test like a instructor, and I can't find the access to see the unit course, just appears for the student, any idea?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello lea,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently, CoursePress Pro plugin does allow limited control over what instructors can/cannot do. Please go to your dashboard's

"CoursePress Pro -> Settings -> Instructor Capabilities" page

and take a look at available options.

As for precise control and allowing Instructor e.g. take part only in discussions for courses assigned to them or view only "their" students. Currently this is not possible yet. I agree though that this would make a handy feature and there already is a feature request on our forum.

Please support it by either publishing a post or giving it a vote here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/courespress-pro-multiple-instructors

Hopefully, more members of our community will support that feature also and then our developers will implement it in one of future plugin releases.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.