i have some Problem with billing on the plugin, user pay

Hi i have some Problem with billing on the plugin, user pay with stripe and he dont get membership then plugin say billed screenshot is in attachment . can you fix that problem?

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/bildschirmfoto82rtdgqzil.png

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Zaremba,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

These invoices are billed but not yet paid. Once user will pay the invoice then it will change the status from billed to paid and user will have access.

Some times users set to confirm payments before automatically being paid. It can also take some time for response to be received from Gateway site.

Could you grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Zaremba, I hope you are doing well today!

Thank you for granting access to your site.

Just to clear things up, this is regarding the user Kamille69, right? The member didn't complete the payment process. Once user checkout from Membership he's redirected to Stripe, once the payment is done the user must to land on your page to complete the payment. I'm guessing that these payment steps were interrupted somehow by the user.

If you are sure that you have received the payment you may move the invoice status from Billed to Paid, so the member could access the membership content.

Is this the only user that have this issue?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Zaremba,

I've been investigating your issue here and I see that your Five Star Membership is set to "Recurring" but only one payment?

Do you want the membership to be one-time permanent payment or one-time payment for 30 days and they can renew again if they want too?

I see you have swapped to the Subscriptions gateway now too, this should work better when it's set to a recurring membership.

However, if you swap it to one-time then it's best to use the Stripe Single payments instead.

I've attached a screenshot to illustrate where you can change the payment options.

Did the same issue happen with your two most recent sign ups that used the subscriptions gateway? It looks like they processed correctly.

Look forward to hearing back.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.