i have some question regarding Appointments +

Hi,
i have some question regarding Appointments +

1. if it possible to give the user first appointment free, then when i will close with the client for how long(mount, 3 mount 6 mount and etc...) he want our appointment, i will update this in the Appointments + and the client can select every day/week Appointments until what i set for this client (for example 3 mount)?

2. can i allow to client to select appointment once a day/week?
i dont want to allow clients to select in the same day appointment in the different time.

3. can i send email to all clients in some day and tell them that i seek for example? so the appointment want be in this day.

4. can i see list of all clients based on appointment or based on today,this week and etc...

5. can i see all clients that need to renew the appointments plan? for example i set some clients to 3 mount appointment plan, so i want to see this mount all the clients that need to renew the appointment plan.

if some of the options i have ask can not work, please suggest another solusion/plugin etc...

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Ruslan,

Hope you're doing well today.

1. if it possible to give the user first appointment free, then when i will close with the client for how long(mount, 3 mount 6 mount and etc...) he want our appointment, i will update this in the Appointments + and the client can select every day/week Appointments until what i set for this client (for example 3 mount)?

Unfortunately this is not possible with the Appointments+ plugin since the calendar is depending on services and service providers and not on the clients.
    Maybe you can try creating different services from which one will be free and you will use two shortcodes, one to show free service and one to show paid one.

2. can i allow to client to select appointment once a day/week?
    i dont want to allow clients to select in the same day appointment in the different time.

Yes, in plugin settings you will see Minimum time to pass for new appointment (secs) option where you can enter how many time needs to pass for the client to book a new appointment.

3. can i send email to all clients in some day and tell them that i seek for example? so the appointment want be in this day.

Can you please elaborate this a bit more?
    Are you looking to send an e-mail to all clients you have on that day that the appointment is canceled?

4. can i see list of all clients based on appointment or based on today,this week and etc...

You can filter your appointment list by service or by service provider.

5. can i see all clients that need to renew the appointments plan? for example i set some clients to 3 mount appointment plan, so i want to see this mount all the clients that need to renew the appointment plan.

Is this related to the first question, you wish to add subscription plans for your appointments?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Ruslan

Hi,

Can you please elaborate this a bit more?
    Are you looking to send an e-mail to all clients you have on that day that the appointment is canceled?

yes i want to send email if i need to canceled appointment.
    can i do that?

Is this related to the first question, you wish to add subscription plans for your appointments?

yes it related to the first question. and yes i want to add some subscription plan

• Ruslan

here is more info about what i looking for: (if appointments+ cannot handle this please suggest me another plugin or combo of plugins)

in my client fitness club he have Classes like karate.
    he want to allow clients to register first lesson sa free.

so waht i need is:
    1. allow to clients select first event(lesson) free.
    so when someone register to the first event(lesson), the system will create this client as user and will not allow the user to select more events until the admin will change the package(make paid member - membership for some Period time).

2. membership plans - allow admin to create membership plans for Period time. like: mouth, 3 month , 6 month, year and etc... so the client could register to events (lessons) during his membership plan only

• Michelle Shull

Hey Ruslan!

We can do this, but it may take an additional tool, like MarketPress and Membership or Protected Content, to bring it all together.

For case 1, allowing one free appointment: For this, we need to use MarketPress, and to set a price for an initial class (appointment.) Users will get a coupon code for 100% off for this initial class, which can be set up in MarketPress. The coupon itself can be set to be valid a certain number of times, so you'd limit it to single use per member.

Now, to address your membership needs, this would be simplest with Protected Content or Membership. In this case, I'd probably recommend Protected Content over Membership, just because with your fairly simple set-up, it's going to be a lot quicker.

If you use Protected Content, you've got two options. You can use a tiered membership, where you have levels for visitors, subscribers (with a single coupon code), and premium (able to make appointments) members. With this method, you'd also be able to charge for ala carte appointments if your client ever wanted that option in the future.

Or, you can use a simple membership which would have two levels, members and not members. It's a bit more straightforward, but it's also a more limited choice, so there's less room for future requests your client may have.

If any of this sounds appealing, let me know and I can help you get everything set up. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.