I have some sidebar

Hi

I have some sidebar widgets setup. I have declared them in my theme functions.php file.

The problem I have encountered is that the sidebars show on the frontend of the website fine. When I go to change my sidebars in the dashboard under widgets my sidebars are not there. I am unable to make any changes or drag and drop anything.

I have deactivated all plugins and themes and I still get the same problem.

Any ideas please?

Site link

Thanks
Robert

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Robert,

Hope you're well :slight_smile:

We can't really help you much here without check the code itself and see what might be causing it.
    Can you upload your theme to any file sharing service and send me the download link by using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Theme download URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there robert475,

hope you're doing good and don't mind skipping in! :slight_smile:

I just downloaded your theme (thanks for sending) and even though I was able to see all of the sidebars at first place, by the time I used the "Holidays Please Form" widget I was able to replicate the error.
    Deactivating the widget by commenting next line like
    //add_action( 'widgets_init', 'wpb_load_widget' );
    did the trick and sidebars got back! :wink:
    As this widget logic seems a bit complicated and long to me, please consider inspecting this widget code one more time as it seems that something is interfering badly.
    If this is too much for you, you may consult our Jobs&Pros section for some custom development. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.