I have spent about 6 hours trying to get the Facebook plugin to work with no luck. Obviously, I am a bit frustrated. I have a working application. It has a green dot next to it on the Facebook site and I get no errors from it. It is set to "public" in any possible place. However, when I attempt to link to it from your plugin I get an error saying that I should check that the key and secret are right and that it is set to "public." No matter what I do, I get the same error. I am at a loss to figure out what to do. I have tried to do this type of integration using plugins from other vendors and it never works. I was hoping that this plugin would.