I have successfully installed the dashboard, however

I have successfully installed the dashboard, however I am unable to install any other plugins, can anyone help?

• Rupok

Hi Nick, hope you had a wonderful day.

Can you try adding FTP information in your wp-config.php file? Add these lines to your wp-config.php file:

define('FTP_USER', 'username'); // Your FTP username
    define('FTP_PASS', 'password'); // Your FTP password
    define('FTP_HOST', 'ftp.example.org:21'); // Your FTP URL:Your FTP port

Please replace username, password and http://ftp.example.com with actual credentials.

Note: Do not add this to the end of the file, just below the database information on the top of the file.

If this doesn't solve your issue, probably you have wrong permission for your files and directories. Can you check if all your directories have 755 and files have 644 permission?

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Nick, hope you had a wonderful day.

In Trial membership, you can’t directly download plugins or themes from WPMU DEV – you must install the dashboard plugin and install the plugins and themes you wish to use via the dashboard plugin. So I'm afraid, I am unable to provide any copies. Moreover, when I download plugins with my account, those are licensed under my account.

Rather I can help you in making this work so you can download by yourself. I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. So I tried to login with Support Access but it's giving me error.

Can you please revoke and grant us permission again so we can have a better look at this and try to fix it for you? I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.