I have the Wp smush

Hi

I have the Wp smush plugin and i have signed in to ur website and put in my cc details.. started a new membership.but for some reason.. i see no way in which i cna login to the plugin to let it know that I have the pro version.. why should this be so complicated??

• Rupok

Hi popy,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you are having. Actually when you subscribe to our membership plan, you just need to install and activate our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin on your site and then login in that plugin option page with your WPMU DEV site credentials. That's actually it. You don't need to do anything else.

The moment you login to the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin options page on your site, your site gets registered to our system and our system tells the Smush plugin on your site to enable the Pro Features. So I don't think this is a very complex method.

Please let us know if you are still having any issue after loggin in the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. We will be glad to investigate further and will try to resolve this issue for good.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.