I have the wpsmush plugin installed and last night

I have the wpsmush plugin installed and last night I upgraded to smush pro, I also have the dashboard installed however when I go to media smush there is no option for pro its all blocked out and still asking me to upgrade. I have tried uninstalling, reinstall etc but no change

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Michele

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

After upgrading to Pro you do not need the lite version. Please delete the free version first and then install the WP Smush Pro plugin.

If its still not working then would you mind granting support staff access from WPMUDEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access so I can take closer look. If you are not sure how to grant support staff access then see below manual.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Hope that helps :slight_smile: or feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance.

Cheers, Sajid

• Michele
      • New Recruit

yes I deleted the free version but no change. I cannot access support staff access grant access tab, it will not let me select this at all. I do not have a membership, I have the dashboard installed and activated and a membership with smush pro installed and activated. what can I do now?

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Michele

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Are you logged in with an administrator account ? Also is this the same account you connected WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin ?

When you will update the plugin to pro you will see a message like you see in attached screenshot and also all options will be enabled.

We have recently released another version of WP Smush Pro 2.0.7. Also update to this version and let me know the results.

If you can enable support staff access then please send me administrator login details and FTP details via our secure contact form. Don't forget to mark to my attention. I am including the format that can be used to send details.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.