I have tried and tried to figure out why the subscriptions

I have tried and tried to figure out why the subscriptions on membership plugin requires you to be logged in to view subscriptions. It does not register me or show a registration form after selecting register. If logged out and selecting subscriptions it shows the following:

You are not currently logged in. Please login to view your subscriptions.

Right now the plans are free to my clients.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Anne, I hope you're well today!

Could you please provide some more information about your current setup so that I may better understand what it is that troubles you?
    A link to your site and some basic information about the way you've set-up Membership would be useful!

Please advise,
    Ari.

• Anne
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

http://lcslifecoach.com
    [EDIT: DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS]

I am using multiple plugins to achieve a membership site, training site, client portal, etc. However, when I click on the free membership it gives the message indicated and doesn't pull up a registration form? I have logged out and tried to sign up but it says I am logged out. I log in and click the button and it does nothing and doesn't assign the "free" membership.

Thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @Anne,

I logged in your site and looked at your membership settings.
    You're using positive rules for your visitors, but you have not added any pages to that. So you're not allowing them access to anything! You should at least add the subscriptin page there, an about page and in general all the things that you want them to be able to access, because it will not work the way the access leveles are set-up right now.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.