I have tried to download Appointment + from the dashboard

I have tried to download Appointment + from the dashboard but it shows error each time

Thank you in advance

Tomeo

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

could you confirm the domain of the site where you're trying to download it? I can check if it's registered then.

it could also be that your host is blocking HTTP callbacks which might prevent the plugin being able to download/update.

you could install manually by downloading it to your Pc, then unzipping it & uploading it to the plugins folder via FTP.

let me ping the developer on this as I am seeing quite a few posts related to this.

thanks.

• Aaron
    • CTO

What are the details of the error? Their should be a ? and if you hover over it you can see error message details.

Also note that I don't see in our log the autoinstall attempts for App+ from your site, which means the error is happening your side somewhere before it can contact our servers. Your site does appear registered properly for your username.

Also, are you able to install plugins from the wordpress.org repo in your dashboard? If those are broken too, then it's likely a hosting configuration issue.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.