I have updated for Membership2 and the protection works.

Hi,

I have updated for Membership2 and the protection works.
But the articles that I don't want accessible for visitors still can be see as a tubnail to visitors. (I can't choose support for Membership2 in the list)

+ Custom Side bar doesn't work any more

How can I fix this? I don't want the visitors see in last news the articles they can't access

I thought I could create different home pages for each memberships but this option is not available anymore in Membership2.

What would you suggest? Many thanks in advance

• Aicee Taguilaso

Hi Stephanie! :slight_smile:

+ Custom Side bar doesn't work any more

Could you try doing a plugin conflict test by deactivating all other plugins except Custom Sidebars Pro and Membership2 Pro plugins, then, check if the custom sidebars are now working. If so, try activating your plugins one by one to see if there's any plugin that's causing the issue? See the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

How can I fix this? I don't want the visitors see in last news the articles they can't access

I tried accessing your Test Member Article, and it's working fine. The page is protected as you can see on the attached screenshot. :slight_smile:

I thought I could create different home pages for each memberships but this option is not available anymore in Membership2.

Let me tag the developer here to give some insights on this.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Aicee

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.