I have used CustomPress to create both Post types

I have used CustomPress to create both Post types and Taxonomies associated with those Post types.

However, when editing the Taxonomy definition - Content Types, Taxonomies, click "Edit" under the taxonomy I am finding that the Labels and most of the "Show ...", Hierarchical, Rewrite settings are lost requiring me to re-enter them.

For example: I can click "Public", "Show Admin Column" and set them to "True" and the appropriate settings are showing. I click "Save Changes".

In the "Content Types, Taxonomies" screen I see that the Name is now blank. If I go in and add in the Name then the Public, Hierarchical and Rewrite settings are lost.

• Shane

I don't believe I'm using any similar plugins on the network or the site specifically.
    I disabled the plugins listed except for Directory.

As it happens I also have WordPress MU Domain Mapping as the only plugin active with WPMU Dev Dashboard.

Additionally, I don't see the issue when editing Post Types but consistently when editing Taxonomies.

The Taxonomies look OK in the Content Types/Taxonomy tab screen/layout but when I edit the Taxonomy I see that Public is "Advanced", Show UI has no option set just like Show Tagcloud, Navmenus, Hierarchical, Rewrite, Show Admin Column, Query Var.

In Wp-config.php I had CT_ALLOW_IMPORT as true and I have since retested with it set to False and the issue remains the same.

I have the same issue on my local development install of the same site.

With DEBUG enabled I do get this notice on CustomPress/Taxonomies when I edit the Taxonomy

Notice: Undefined index: provider_type in /path-to-site/wp-content/plugins/directory/core/custompress/ui-admin/edit-taxonomy.php on line 5

And I also get the following in the "Query Var" section:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: query_var in <b>/path-to-site/wp-content/plugins/directory/core/custompress/ui-admin/edit-taxonomy.php</b> on line <b>550</b>

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.