WHMCS account is created but no account or Prosite Level Plan is created in my multisite

Hi. I have WHMCS Provisioning and Integration installed on my site to enable my WHMCS installation to work with Prosite. I've gone over all the set ups multiple to make sure everything was right but still getting the following error in WHMCS when trying to Module Commands - create new account:
Module Command Error
Invalid data or no response: The receiving plugin may not be activated at: http://mydomain.com

The issue is the WHMCS account is created but no account or Prosite Level Plan is created in my multisite. Please help.

Thanks!

• Jose

Hello there @Ted,

There are a few thigs to check here.

The account creation on WP side relies on the default site creation workflow. So the first thing that you need to test is if you can register/create a new site in your WP network without issues.

Another thing to check is if your WHMCS install and WP network install can communicate between them.
    Make sure that your WP IP is added as a trusted proxy under your WHMCS security settings. (normally, this won't affect the provisioning plugin but it may save you some headaches with the integration plugin).

Last, you will need to enable the module debug logs and activity logs and check what messages you get there when creating an account.

If this isn't enough to solve the problem, I'll be glad to look into your configuration if you can please send me the following information via contact form :

- In the subject field add "Attn: Jose”
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WP admin/network credentials and login url.
    - Include WP WHMCS admin credentials and login url.
    - Include FTP host and credentials for both installs.

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Thanks,
    José

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.