I have WP Smush Pro installed, but I can't access any

I have WP Smush Pro installed, but I can't access any of the Advanced Settings and am continually prompted to upgrade to Pro... with links taking me to wpmudev.org where I download WP Smush Pro, re-install it, and am prompted to upgrade to Pro... etc. etc. I don't have the WMUDEV Dashboard installed because of a restricted server environment (no FTP, no auto-updates etc.) so can't enter any info about my premium membership that way. Please help!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello egoleman,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The WP Smush Pro plugin's features are available to the members of WPMU DEV community only as the plugin makes heavy use of our servers. This means that the plugin requires access to our API and this is possible only with a WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed.

WPMU DEV API Services

This plugin requires an ongoing WPMU DEV membership for access to the Pro features. See API Access for more information.

I don't have the WMUDEV Dashboard installed because of a restricted server environment (no FTP, no auto-updates etc.)

I understand that there are some restrictions but does that mean that you're not able to install WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin at all? It can be installed the same way as any other regular WP plugin and you could install it, provide it with your WPMU DEV account login and password and this way unlock WP Smush Pro features. Have you tried that already?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.