I haven't been able to get a subscription plan to get set up.

I'm having troubles trying to add subscription levels. I was able to delete "new subscription" but other than that I wasn't able to add or edit any new levels.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings benrwoodard,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

What subscription are you referring to? You did not mention the plugin i.e. Pro Sites, Membership, etc. ?

Please advise and thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• benrwoodard
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Joe,

Thanks for getting back with me. It is the Premium Membership plugin. The only problem right now is that I cannot set "subscription levels" so when someone registers for an account they are not put into a membership level.
    I"m trying to make a 15 day or 30 day free trial and then move them into a paying account.
    After that I want to have a "pro" account with a few more upgraded options.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings benrwoodard,

Thank you for the additional input, it is appreciated and of course necessary so that we may figure out what is going on with the installation.

Have you by any chance reviewed the Membership plugin manual?

May I please have a screen shot of your first subscription and it leveling?

I have included a screen shot of my test production server Membership free subscription settings below so you know what I am looking for which shows first a 7 day free level, then a one year bronze followed by a one year a silver.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• benrwoodard
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Joe,

I actually don't have anything in the subscription level page because when I try to "add new" and fill out the information and click "update" the page refreshes and nothing shows up.

That's my problem. I can't edit anything on that page no new subscriptions.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings benrwoodard,

Thank you for your additional input, it is certainly appreciated.

I believe there is a small concept problem of how this works which I have concluded by your last posts content derived from the statement when I try to "add new" and fill out the information and click "update" the page refreshes and nothing shows up and of course I could be wrong.

You must create access levels first, which are made in the Access levels menu selection and then those levels will/should show up in the Subscription plans in which you create a subscription and then drag and drop those levels into position as I have demonstrated in my screen shot - the levels are shown within a subscription already placed.

Please let me know if this gets you going on the right track and I am looking forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Ben,

Thank you so very much for that video, it is truly worth more then a thousand words and makes things so much easier for both of us.

Are you running caching of any kind on your installation?

Also could you please check that all tables are present and OK?

Logged into the admin dashboard go to --> Membership --> Options --> Advanced Tab

And please click Verify Membership Tables

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• benrwoodard
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I verified the database and found these two missing...
    sub_pricetext - Missing or Incorrect
    Checking table : wp_m_coupons - Missing

I don't have any cacheing plugin but my host may be running something. I use WPengine.com and they control alot of information like that. I can't even install a cacheing plugin.

Im' guessing the two tables that are missing are missing because I havent set up pricing or coupons.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Ben,

Oh no - we need to get these fixed asap.

In that same section we now want to repair the databases --> Logged into the admin dashboard go to --> Membership --> Options --> Advanced Tab and please click Repair Membership Tables

Then lets check if they are indeed fixed --> please click Verify Membership Tables

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.