I hope you are having a good day. I am having trouble with

Hello,
I hope you are having a good day. I am having trouble with MarketPress coupon codes not working. After entering the code, I click "Apply Code" and nothing happens. See screenshot, please. Also, after pressing the "checkout button" (see screenshot), the next page "Checkout" does not work...I added some artwork and the shopping cart does not appear. Is there a way we can test this process to a completed sale so I don't have to keep posting new support tickets at each step? Thanks!

• Michael Bissett

Hey Chuck Roy, Michael here!

I noticed that there was more than one performance plugin installed on your site, one big problem among a couple of them was that jQuery was being moved over to the footer, where that should be in the header instead. As jQuery is required for more than one thing on the page (and not just for MarketPress), things break when that's not loaded properly.

One of those was the coupon functionality. I've since disabled those other plugins, and have now activated our Hummingbird plugin (a couple of those plugins were offering overlapping functionality, anyhow).

On the checkout page, I was able to get that working by resaving the settings for MarketPress, I'd done this in both the General & the Presentation settings pages.

I should note, though, in the process of working on this, that I did disable other plugins to help narrow down suspects, and as such, the Clef plugin will need to be set up again (it only appears to store settings while active).

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey Chuck Roy, my apologies for the delay here!

On the speed side of things, I see that's been advised on elsewhere:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-am-having-trouble-with-site-speed-see-screen-shot-how

As for this, though:

That worked but now my credit cards do not process. The icon just spins, see screenshot.

That's where the patch inside the attached .zip file is needed, to apply it, you'll need to log into your site via FTP, and replace this file:

wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/class-mp-order.php

With the new copy. I can do that if you wish, but I'll need to have the following sent in:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.