i install affiliates plugin , but see no way to lets affiliates signup on my website,

hi, i just install this affiliates plugin and activate it , but see no way for affiliates to signup and promote my products , because its never show on website, there is any link or any thing i can put on web page so my affiliates able to signup ?
regards

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey tahir,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

You can go to plugin usage page here (link), scroll down to Shortcodes section where you will see available shortcodes that you can add to page and allow your users to enable affiliate for their accounts and see other info as well.

Let us know if you have any followup questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• tahir
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi, where i going to setup affiliate's commission ? i do not see any setting option where i can setup commission level for each affiliate , and other setups like link 301 redirection etc, i do not see any thing in menu created by this plugin to setup commission levels, and to setup links redirection etc,
    and i want to setup that i must approve each affiliate manually, and registered user of my website must not become affiliate automatically,
    i create a page with short codes where my affiliates can go to signup and to view there earnings , but i did not see any thing where i can go to manage affiliates ,
    regards

• tahir
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

hi,
    because of lot of roles i just see that i cant use any of plugin ,
    i was try few plugins but always i can setup one only if i setup other , and i really dont need those other plugins , my site is not a membership site, i want to integrate this plugin to wooCommerce products and not membership, its will disturb whole thing if i start it in new way,
    regards

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi tahir,

Affiliates plugin doesn't currently integrate with Woocommerce so in order to get these two working together you will need to custom develop it.

Some hook examples that can help you out to start with this can be found on plugin usage page here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-mu-affiliate/#product-usage

If you go to Affiliates > Settings you will see Pay only approved affiliates option which will allow you to enable affiliate approval so they can't be paid before their account has been approved by site admin.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.