I installed

I installed the smart crawl plugin from the wpmudev.org dashboard (rather than my wordpress admin). This is the first time I installed and activated a plugin from your website. Now, I can't access my wordpress back end. I now get a blank page when logging-in.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Lou ,

I'm sorry to hear you have this issue.

I am afraid I do not have access to NGFB Pro to test it on my installation. Please run a quick check for a conflict with another plugin or theme.

Deactivate all other plugins and activate Smartcrawl to see if it is working. If everything is well, activate the NGFB Pro plugin to see if there is a conflict with this plugin.

If blank page will appear again please enable WordPress debugging by putting the following to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please make sure that you insert this line BEFORE /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ in the wp-config.php file.

Refresh the backend of your site, This way all errors will be saved in the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Let me know how it went!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hey there Lou,
    I'm sorry to hear about your inconvenience!

Can you provide us with the debug log Nastia mentioned above so we could see further what's causing this?

The log should be saved to a debug.log file inside the "/wp-content" folder. Please save the file as a .txt and attach it to your next post. If it's larger than 5MB you might need to upload it to a service like Dropbox and provide us with the link here.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Regards,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.