Issue with "subscribe by email" and "Pop up pro/mailchimp integration" plugins

1. Subscribe by email: I installed and activated "subscribe by email" plugin and but the double opt in is not working. I tested by subscribing one of my email accounts and despite re-sending the confirmation email again twice I see no mails either in my inbox, junk box or promotional tab (gmail).

2. Pop up pro: The validation fields on mailchimp shortcode that I inserted in pop up pro are not working. A user can just get rid of the subscription form by submitting an empty form.

Can you please help me take a look? Hey, please do not disclose my domain name. I would really wish your support tool makes things private by default! Thanks.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello NuttyCart,

1. Subscribe by email: I installed and activated "subscribe by email" plugin and but the double opt in is not working. I tested by subscribing one of my email accounts and despite re-sending the confirmation email again twice I see no mails either in my inbox, junk box or promotional tab (gmail).

Can you check if your server can send emails that are not real inbox created? Some servers are restricting this and for example will not send from no-reply email, because it don't exist.

2. Pop up pro: The validation fields on mailchimp shortcode that I inserted in pop up pro are not working. A user can just get rid of the subscription form by submitting an empty form.

I tried to replicate this issue on my site and validation works fine. This could be conflict with other plugins script.
    Please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart). Let me know how it goes.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.