I installed MarketPress eCommerce Lite and was able

I installed MarketPress eCommerce Lite and was able to setup the store easily with no issues, however, needed to be able to process with Authorize.net so I purchased the paid version. After purchasing the paid version it had me install another plugin (MarketPress) and when I enabled that plugin I had issues with the theme. The slider on the front page doesn't work, or the menu page when MarketPress is enabled. Works fine with MarketPress Lite, but I need Authorize.net to work. Wondering if you can assist.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Grant,

Thanks for posting on the forums and being a premium member.

Sorry to hear about the issues.

First of all, can you kindly confirm if you have removed the old (Lite) version of the plugin from your site ? They should not both be installed at the same time.

Kindly take a backup of your site and remove the lite version to see if that fixes the issue.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Grant,

I will need to have a closer look at your site with more details.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP and WordPress super admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Grant,

Sorry for the delay. I was away sick and could not get to this any earlier.

I had a closer look at your site and see that even when the MarketPress plugin is disabled, the slider on the homepage does not work.

Can you kindly allow me to test for a plugin conflict by disabling other plugins ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Sorry you had to drop on MarketPress, however we will be around in case you need this for any other project.

Also just to make sure that its not the plugin causing the issue, I am ready to run a test for you on my lab sites if you can send me a copy of the theme. That ways, if there is any issue, we can identify and fix that.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.