I installed the dashboard and was in the process

I installed the dashboard and was in the process of enabling/network activation of the appointment plugin and it crash my admin which will not reload.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Stuart W,

Can you check your site for error_log file (usually in your site root where wp-config.php is located, and also in the wp-admin folder.

Hopefully that should give us a clue as to why.

I'd have a guess that there's probably a memory related error. but without seeing error logs, it's hard to diagnose.

If you see no error logs, please add the following to your wp-config.php

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

You will then find the error log called debug.log in the wp-content folder after you try to install the plugin again.

Hope this helps

• Stuart W
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for that good advice which I'm certain I will reuse in other situations. I reviewed the error log (my first time) and saw error activity around the Ninja Forms plugin. I deleted the Ninja plugin and the Appointments Plugin activiated without error,

• Stuart W
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Unfortunately, even after deactivating every 3rd party plugin, the admin crashes (white screen) after any attempt to activate a WPMUDEV plugin. Ive a support tick out on this but I'm effectively paralyzed until I receive support. I've been down for two days, off and on, now.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @Stuart W,

The issue is most likely the amount of plugins you have installed, 250+ plugins is a hell of a lot.

Some of the plugins may or may not be compatible with each other too, so this might not be just our plugins causing the issue.

250+ plugins is going to have a huge effect on server resources, more so if you try to network activate them all.

Some of the plugins you have such as custom-admin-bar, sitewide text change are not needed if you have the ultimate branding plugin because UB comes with those modules included.

You really need to consider the plugins you have installed, as you probably will not need even half of those. and as mentioned, it's likely that many will conflict eith each other.

Hope this helps

• Stuart W
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you.

I agree with the concern about number of plugins. They have been largely disabled with just 30 active, most of which are your plugins.

Prior to your subscription, I upgraded the hosting to dedicated with a significant memory and processor increase.

There are three sites in this network and not each site is using each plugins.

My goal has been to substitute the functions of other plugins with your plugins.

The challenge remains that I have been unable to proceed through the installation and activation our your plugins even to evaluate their viability. With mostly just your plugins installed, the activation process has been crashing the admin.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.