I installed the Membership plugin and now I have lost my

I installed the Membership plugin and now I have lost my entire Wordpress admin. This is really bad, and I have a meeting in 30mins!

Why can I no longer see my admin menu to edit pages etc? All I can see in the admin menu is the Membership plugin. I'm really shocked that a plugin would do this!

• Ash

Hello @Richard

I hope you are well today.

It looks like the admin privilege is lost. Would you please send me your admin login and cpanel login?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash (this ensures that it will be assigned to me)
    Details:
    1. Send all requested details
    2. Send a link of this thread so that I can track
    3. Send any other relevant link

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Richard

Thanks Ash,
    I now have the admin back, thank you.

Before I continue with the plugin, could you confirm whether Membership Pro would cover the following requirements:

1. I am building a Wordpress website for a UK charity which has around 500 members, each paying an annual membership fee

2. Until now the charity has taken their membership fees through a standing order, but we now wish to take these payments on the new website through a recurring paypal payment

3. There will be a members only page on the website which members can access by logging on with their email address and password. In the first instance, members should be sent a link to their email address promoting them to log in and set a password.

4. Members should be able to edit their membership details on the website, to change their address, password, and gift aid (charity tax declaration) status. We would like an email alert to be sent to our website admin whenever a member updates their details.

5. I need to import the current membership data from an excel spreadsheet into the Wordpress membership system, so that our current members are converted into website members

6. OPTIONAL. I plan to use an events booking plugin, which I would ideally like to integrate with your membership plugin so that members can qualify for discounted prices at events. Would Membership Pro integrate with your Events booking plugin to achieve this?

I’d appreciate if you could get back to me ASAP with some guidance on the above, and also some pointers to resources I can follow to setup your plugin to achieve each of the steps above.

Thanks and best wishes,
    Richard

• Ash

Hello @Richard

I hope you are well today.

1 & 2 is pretty much possible.

#3 will be little different. When the user will register in your membership system, he will need to provide or set his own password.

#4 First half is possible. For this part you need to use custom code: "We would like an email alert to be sent to our website admin whenever a member updates their details."

#5 Yes, once you add members in your wordpress site, you can define a level to them. It doesn't matter how you are adding them. Membership plugin doesn't have any import option though.

You also need to select a default level from Membership > Options > General > Default level for registered users.

#6. Yes, our events+ plugin has direct integration with membership plugin. You can offer discount based on membership level.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.