I installed the pro version and did a bulk smush.

I installed the pro version and did a bulk smush. In the sales page you showed a page where you could see all the % smush of the pics, where is that?
Also, I just questioned my hosting provider on why my site is so slow on pingdom and they said it was because I still had images that were over 3mb? How could that be if I did a bulk smush?

• Tyler Postle

Hey Mike,

Hope you're doing well today.

You can find the Smush stats via:

Media > Library. Then make sure it's in list view. I've attached a screenshot to illustrate.

I tried checking your site myself to see which images were in question here, but i'm getting a 504 gateway timeout when i try to view your site. Are you currently making changes?

Also, I just questioned my hosting provider on why my site is so slow on pingdom and they said it was because I still had images that were over 3mb? How could that be if I did a bulk smush?

One reason could be that you have displayed your full size/original image somewhere on the site and are not smushing that version.

Keep in mind that WP Smush doesn't re-size your images. It's a lossless compression tool so it keeps the quality of your image while still reducing it's footprint.

If you have an image that is way too large for it's location then it will be scaled down to fit in it's spot but it still loads the full size image. This is a common issue with sites you want to try and make sure your image dimensions are optimized before embedding them.

If the above doesn't help find the issue then can you grant support access so I can have a look at your settings?

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.