I introduced myself last week and had to clear my head before my next post questions.
I am wanting to get some advice on site structure before I go to far down the rabbit hole so okay here it goes:
1. I have MultiSite Install
2. My Network Sites are for a Real Estate Firm that have installed as a subdirectory install.
3. Main site liverealtygroup.com is an about site that I am pulling recent post from other site in network on the front page.
4. The other network site like said is subdirectory site that is city (meaning more metro region) so the domain is liverealtygroup.com/atlanta
5. I am using Diverse Solution IDX solution.
6. The direction I am wanting to go with the site is Neighborhoods with single neighborhood page/post to have an intro, photos and local dining, shops, entertainment and arts/culture venues posts.
Any suggestions. One main question is do you think I should manual create subdomain to map to the subdirectory. Goal is for agents that join the metro area firm to have their sites too.