I just bought a domain to use WPMU from scratch on.

On Hot Girl Selfies Jetpack stats and the plugin is screwy because managed to register 3 different Wordpress accounts over the last years. The dashboard stats are blank while full page work. If I go in to users and save I become primary instead of my Wordpress.com user and Jetpack prompts to disconnect. Would love if you took a look at it.
I have google analytics dashboard but maybe yours could be used getting the wordpress stats in the dashboard?

Now fun stuff. I bought a couple of domains and I want to start configuring with your plugins. I want this to be the primary domain in a multisite setup. How do I go about connecting to the dashboard with the new site?

Sincerely,

Carl

• Michelle Shull

Hi, Carl!

Your Jetpack stats are showing on the Dashboard for me, check my screenshot. (I blurred any personal-ish info.) You mention you have three WP.com accounts, but you only need to be logged into a WP.com account to connect to Jetpack, once that connection is in place it should stick until you deactivate/reactivate Jetpack.

As for adding your new sites to your WPMU DEV account, you can do so by installing our dashboard plugin on each site and logging in with your dev account.

If you're wanting to combine several separate sites into a multisite, that's a pretty big job, and would warrant it's own thread if you're unfamiliar how to create a WordPress network.

Thanks for your question.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.