I just bought the package thinking that I can link the users that have signed up with

newsletter to the appointment system, but the users do not appear in the appointment system.
Also the appointment system does not have the history of the client in one page. please advise.

Cheers,

Kianosh

• Kianosh

Hi Ari,

Oh my god, I was laughing for a minute or two at the face you are pulling in your picture so hard my stomach is hurting now!

I see, I thought I could integrate them, I came from a referrer website that suggested that all the plugins work with each other you see.

I need people to sign in for newsletter, but later on I need to book them using appointment system when they convert to customers.

Also, I just created a newsletter and sent it to myself, and opened the email, but it does not show on the reporting bit in the eNewsletter.

In any case, I would like a refund as it it not what I am looking for.

Thanks
    Kianosh

• aristath

@Kianosh

I see, I thought I could integrate them, I came from a referrer website that suggested that all the plugins work with each other you see.

Could you please tell us which referrer that was?

I need people to sign in for newsletter, but later on I need to book them using appointment system when they convert to customers.

You could simply force them to register on your site for a new account, and then use the Mailchimp integration plugin to have them sync'd to a mailchimp list.

Also, I just created a newsletter and sent it to myself, and opened the email, but it does not show on the reporting bit in the eNewsletter.

Test emails don't show up in the reports, only normal newsletters do. And they don't show up immediately, depending on your server setup it might take a couple of hours.

In any case, I would like a refund as it it not what I am looking for.

To get a refund, you will have to contact the billing department as these are the support forums and we don't have access to that kind of data here.
    To do so, you can use our secure contact form on https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and select "I have a billing question" from the dropdown.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.