I just bought the yearly membership for $235.20 and I did

I just bought the yearly membership for $235.20 and I did not get a confirmation e-mail.

My e-mail address is the following: optionrealty@gmail.com

Also, I could not download the WPMU Dev Dashboard. The norton antivirus said that it could not be downloaded because it would damage my computer. Can someone help me with this?

Can someone call me at 860-770-7826 and send me an e-mail confirming my yearly membership.

Thanks!

Janet Chavez

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @janet,

I can see you are a gold member, so it looks like your subscription went through ok. Can you check your spam folders?

If you need to get billing to send out a further receipt/confirmation, you can contact them using the below link. https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

I assure you, the dashboard plugin zip is fine, I don't know why Norton is saying that. But you should be fine to download and unzip, and ignore norton.

Hope this helps

• Janet
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for your quick response. I just sent a billing e-mail and hopefully I will get a receipt soon since I never received a receipt or confirmation of this yearly membership purchase.

I have quick question. Is the pro-sites used as a theme to create a new multisite or is this plugin to offer different plugin packages if I have a hosting network?

I want to have a hosting network. I want to sell a template and I need a multisite created. Which of your themes is recommended for this purpose?

Thanks for the info!

Janet Chavez

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.