I just installed

I just installed the plugin and compressed the images and they still give me image comprehension problem in Page Speed ??Insight

[image pos="0"][image pos="0"]

• Rupok

Hi Lorena,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I just checked your site and found that some images are still showing the issue with compressing, and some with compressing and resizing.

Can you please enable "Super Smushing" option in your Smush Settings and check if all compressing issues are gone?

And for those images which are showing "compressing and resizing", you should try resizing those images to match the frame size inside which they are being shown. Smush Pro only compresses images, but it doesn't resize images according to frame size. So you might need to do that manually.

However, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know the result of Super Smushing, Resizing and confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.