I just installed the Floating Social pluggin, and received

I just installed the Floating Social pluggin, and received a message that an error might have occurred. I have debugging turned on, and I get this message now on the home page of the site:

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Wdsb_PublicPages in /home/bthome/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sharebox/lib/class_wdsb_public_pages.php on line 11

Strict Standards: Non-static method Wdsb_PublicPages::serve() should not be called statically in /home/bthome/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sharebox/sharebox.php on line 78

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thanks for posting on the forum.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of Floating Social plugin and setting WP debug on but didn't get any such warning messages.

May it has something to do with PHP version.

Could you please tell me which PHP version are you using?

If you are using WPMu DEV Dashboard then you can see the PHP version on the following path.

Admin Area -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info

This is a simple PHP warning/notice and most of the time it doesn't affect functionality of site so it is nothing to worry about!

You said you have set WP debugging on so just set it to false.

This will hide the warning messages and you will be able to use your site normally.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.