I just installed the Membership plugin and now I can't get into the backend (Wordpress) of the

Hi I just installed the Membership plugin and selected to upgrade automatically. I did this through the WPMU dashboard for http://www.rexdesignsdevsite.com

very concerned as it won't let me in.
cheers Kinnear

• kinnear

Hi this is the error, looks scary hope it can be fixed, not sure what has happened but I have 3 sites down and that has never happened, I have someone else in your team looking at the other 2 but this is a bit stressful so I hope you can resolve this;

Notice: Undefined index: lsPluginVersion in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php on line 142

Notice: Use of undefined constant avada_enable_order_notes_field - assumed 'avada_enable_order_notes_field' in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/framework/woo-config.php on line 946

Notice: Use of undefined constant avada_woocommerce_review_order_after_payment - assumed 'avada_woocommerce_review_order_after_payment' in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/framework/woo-config.php on line 958

Notice: Undefined index: PHP_SELF in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/legal-pages/legal-pages.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined variable: data in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/framework/mega-menus.php on line 287

Notice: Undefined variable: data in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/framework/mega-menus.php on line 287

Notice: WOOCOMMERCE_USE_CSS is deprecated since version 2.1! Use Styles should be removed using wp_deregister_style or the woocommerce_enqueue_styles filter rather than the WOOCOMMERCE_USE_CSS constant. instead. in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2908

Notice: Undefined variable: lang in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php on line 641

Notice: Use of undefined constant ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE - assumed 'ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE' in /home/rexdev1/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/functions.php on line 766

cheers, fingers crossed Kinnear

• aristath

Hello again @kinnear, These errors are all related to your Avada theme, none of them are relevant to the Membership plugin...
    You should be seing a "Fatal Error" message somewhere... that's the message that causes your white page.
    The above are just notices, nothing that would cause a white page.

Can you please post that fatal error message here?
    It should appear instead of the white page you were previously getting.

Please advise,
    Ari.

• kinnear

Hi Ari,

I am so over this I have had the theme support trying to assist me however that has not helped, I have a tight deadline and every time I think it is fixed I go back in and it still has issues. As for the error that is not appearing. All I have is white screen when I click the WP admin link. I see the sight fine from the front end just can't get in the back. Can you please assist me as you guys are way better than the Avada support. Hoang (one of your support people) looked into this for me as well and it was working after he made a change to the DE_BUG file. So I am stumped as to why it isn't working now I haven't done anything. Cheers Kinnear

• kinnear

Hi Hoang, I finally think this is resolved, don't want to say it too load because it may not last. I finally got my hosting provider to listen and they increased the memory from 64mb to 256mb and it is working no more white screens and I can edit the Layer Slider. Thank you for all your help you have been a life saver during this stressful time and I greatly appreciate it. I have another question that is not related and I did submit a ticket but I haven't heard back since the first reply which I didn't get. Is there a way I can have you look at it - How do I setup the Membership plugin without using the payment gateway
    thanks again

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.