I just installed the ultimate branding plugin on a network.

Hello, I just installed the ultimate branding plugin on a network. Now I want to change the Wordpress-Image for Login and Favicon in the backend. I really like that option. I found the possibility to do that network wide. But is it also possible to use a different image for each and every website in the network? That would enable me to produce a better user experience because each website/client could get its own logo. But I can´t find a menu in the dashboard of each site for umltimate branding. Isn´t this possible?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Daniel

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Daniel,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Our "Ultimate Branding" plugin is by design made to let you brand your entire network, thus not allowing to brand different subsites differently. Actually, the plugin officialy works only in a Multisite environment but I've successfully run it also on a single site setup, although some features were lacking.

Having said that you may try to activate Ultimate Branding "per site", however I cannot guarantee that it will work as expected. If there won't be any plugin's conflict there's a good chance that it could let your members choose their own logo, though you'll have to try if it works for you.

Otherwise I can see it as a custom job that you may ask for on our Job Board here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Let me know how it went!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.