i just paid an extra $80 and am trying to install domain

i just paid an extra $80 and am trying to install domain mapping but it takes me in circles, whats going on? it keeps telling me to upgrade, but i already did :disappointed:

• Michelle Shull
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hi, steve!

Thanks for enabling support access, but it looks like the token went bad, can you revoke and reactivate it? Before we do that, though, let's try a few things to get you going on your own.

Try going to the Domain Mapping product page to download, logged in with the account you're using to comment here on the forum. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/

Then upload it to your site either via FTP (unzip and move the Domain Mapping folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder.) or by going to Plugins > Add New > Upload, and choosing the .zip file you downloaded from the choose file menu.

This should be able to get it installed.

If, for some reason, you can't access the download link, try logging out of WPMU DEV, clearing your browser cache/cookies/history, and logging in again. Since you just upgraded, it may need a fresh login for the changes to be reflected in your account.

Thanks! Let us know if you need more help here !

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.