I just paid for a months membership to get my updates

I just paid for a months membership to get my updates and some support. I went and downloaded plugin and then went to plugin to add it and upload the plugin but it would not work.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Sis,

What didn't work exactly? Did you get any errors? and was it the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin or another one?

Any further information on this would be helpful :slight_smile:

You should be able to download and add new plugins as you would any others via:

Plugins > Add New > Upload.

Then once you have the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin active you can update/install any of our products right from within the dashboard.

Look forward to hearing back on this!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Sis,

If you're trying to update it by installing it through plugins > add new > upload. Then make sure you deactivate and delete the Dashboard version you have now first then upload the new version.

If you're trying to 1-click update it through the dashboard then it's very odd that you would get that error. Could you send in your FTP and wp-admin so I can have a closer look?

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Talk to you soon!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.