I just purchased a 1-yr subscription thinking I would have

I just purchased a 1-yr subscription thinking I would have access to an array of great plug-ins. However, the instructions that go along with the plugins are not particularly intuitive nor are they written in plain English for beginners. When I tried to view the various videos, instead of being a straightforward process of click and view, I had to register the domain etc. It's probably my mistake, but is this a subscription that makes sense for someone who does not have coding experience? I need lay-person friendly solutions.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Terri,

Hope you are doing well today and welcome to the community!

However, the instructions that go along with the plugins are not particularly intuitive nor are they written in plain English for beginners.

Which usage guides are you referring to here? We have a dedicated writing team that's always looking to improve our usage guides where possible!

If you ever run into something that you can't figure out on the usage guide then post here and someone will be along to help you, like me or any of our other 15+ dedicated support staff :slight_smile:

When I tried to view the various videos, instead of being a straightforward process of click and view, I had to register the domain etc.

Is this for our integrated video tutorials plugin? Only 2 of our plugins aside from the dashboard require special api key input and this is because they use our resources that aren't located on your server, this allows your site to still work fast :slight_smile:

Once you have the api added then you should be able to use the shortcodes and place videos anywhere on your site you like.

but is this a subscription that makes sense for someone who does not have coding experience?

That's exactly what this is! If you have trouble setting up our plugins, we'll help with that. Need some tweaks that require custom code? We'll provide that! Have any questions about WordPress, Multisite, and BuddyPress? We'll help with that too :slight_smile:

Hope this has cleared some things up Terri. Look forward to your reply!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.