I just purchased a brand-new domain – can I use my WPMU license on it?

I have owned this domain for 7 years but am in the middle of a re-brand and have purchased a new domain for my brand. Can I use this WPMU license for my brand new site? It is registered under my name with my current hosting provider. I just want to check because if I cannot use it on both, then I want to know if I can remove from this current site and transfer to my new site. Help?

Thank you!

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @mmparke,

Yes as a full member you are allowed more than 1 domain.

Please note. We don’t actually license the software to a specific domain, It’s only where the plugins use Our API such as the video tutorials & dashboard or anti-splog plugins etc that have domain limits.

You can install all other plugins on as many sites as you want, But we will only directly offer support on your registered domains through the dashboard plugin. But we will support the plugins for however long you have a current subscription.

Hope this helps.

• mmparke
    • New Recruit

Thank you, Vaughn. I believe I’m following you. For the few plugins that use your API, where do I find the domain limit? And if I don’t use on one site but have installed them there, should I just uninstall them there and move to the new site to be in compliance with domain limit?

Again – I appreciate your fast response and support. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.