I just purchased the Domain Mapping plugin, I installed

Hi,
I just purchased the Domain Mapping plugin, I installed plugin. I want to map my domain ipenang.property point to penang.co-broke.net.
However there is an error message "unable to access to my domain" . My domain is ipenang.property , Can you check anything wrong with this domain ?
Is the plugin can process .property new TLD domain name ?

I need to bring up my site as soon as possible. Please reply soonest possible.

Thanks,
Choo

• Choo

Hi,
    I think it take some times for processing. Now the domain is mapping correctly.
    However I worry whether using Domain Mapping is a good practice for long term or not ?
    Will it happen to cause Blog posts or pages saved in wrong domain ?
    As you know, wordpress version is keep on upgrading, what happen if the Domain Mapping plugin out of date ? will it cause the site down ?
    Please advise.
    Thanks,
    Choo

• Ash

Hello @Choo

I hope you are well today.

I think it take some times for processing.

Yes, it takes time to propagate the new domain with the DNS.

However I worry whether using Domain Mapping is a good practice for long term or not ?
    Will it happen to cause Blog posts or pages saved in wrong domain ?
    As you know, wordpress version is keep on upgrading, what happen if the Domain Mapping plugin out of date ? will it cause the site down ?

You can use Domain Mapping plugin without any worry. It won't happen to save posts and pages in that domain. The plugin just serve the data of the mapped subsites when the mapped domain is requested.

Wordpress version will keep upgrading, and so will we. If there is anything added in new version of wordpress, we will update Domain Mapping plugin to make it compatible with the newer version of wordpress. But note that, to get update domain mapping plugin, you need to have an active subscription.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.