I just purchased the Fundraising plugin and after working

Hello, I just purchased the Fundraising plugin and after working with it for a bit, it does not appear to be able to handle the uses I need it for. Can you have a look at what I am trying to do and let me know if I am missing something?

I need to create multiple donation forms with specific settings for different types of donations. Some examples are:

1. A one-time donation form with a list of suggested amounts (drop-down menu or radio buttons) and a field for a user-entered amount.

2. A membership form with an annual recurring subscription, with multiple pre-set membership levels in a drop down list or radio buttons (individual-$35, business-$100, etc). I also need to collect the member's mailing address so they can receive a membership packet.

3. A campaign to raise funds for a specific project that offers rewards for different pre-set donation amounts. I specifically purchased this plugin because the description said it offered this feature, but it looks like the money is only collected after a set goal is reached. I need it to collect the money immediately.

Please let me know if any of this is possible with your plugin, and if not, is it possible to get a refund?

Thanks,
Celeste