i just sent in a support ticket. i am not getting a reply

i just sent in a support ticket. i am not getting a reply box for any of my messages once i click the thread.

i tried manually uploading the directory and it isn't working. the error code is: Install package not available for every plugin i am trying to download

is there a live chat that can help me? i'm getting extremely frustrated.

thanks in advance for all your help!

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Jenjer Johnson,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

i just sent in a support ticket. i am not getting a reply box for any of my messages once i click the thread.

Have you tried logging in to your WPMU DEV account?

Could you please share me the screenshot of what you are seeing so that i can troubleshoot it?

i tried manually uploading the directory and it isn't working. the error code is: Install package not available for every plugin i am trying to download

I could install & activate the direcoty plugin on your site manually.

I could confirm the issue that we are getting the error "Install package not available.." when we try to install plugin from WPMU Dashboard. This is a common issue caused by various reasons of the site and server.

To resolve the issue could you please try logging out from WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin going to

Admin Area -> WPMU DEV -> Manage -> Edit API ?

Then login again to try if that works.

is there a live chat that can help me?

You can avail live chat support on the following page in the specified time duration.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.