I just signed up

Hey,

I just signed up for a free trial. Was taking a look at a couple of the plugins, thought I would take one for a spin and I was unable to download it. I’m guessing that it’s one of two things – either I’m doing it all wrong or I can’t download during a trial?

My next question is if I subscribe, is there any restriction on how many downloads I can make or how many websites I can use them on? I have a large number of websites and usually go kind of nuts when I first subscribe to these kinds of sites!

Thanks – John

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi John,

Hope you’re well? and welcome to WPMU DEV.

You are correct, whilst on trial you can’t download plugins (except the dashboard plugin which will be required for you to install plugins & themes with).

When your trial ends and you become a full member, then you will see a download link appear on the themes & plugins pages.

There is no limit to how many times you can download, and no limit to how many sites you use them on. Except on a trial, we limit this to 1 domain only, though if you wish to install on more sites whilst on trial, you can of course use FTP and then copy the plugins from /wp-content/plugins, then upload them to your other sites. Though the dashboard will only work on 1 domain till your trial ends.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.