I keep getting this warning on my multisite install Please

I keep getting this warning on my multisite install

Please move the blog-suspended.php file from the Anti-Splog plugin to the /wp-content/ directory.

Is there further instruction on this? Or Do I just move into the wp-content folder?

Also, I am getting warning to upgrade to WordPress4.0. Is that advisable at the moment? Have all the plugins I am using been updated?

Thanks.

• Sam

Also, Do you have list of plugins that don't work together on multi site?

I just tried to activate "branding" but got an error in the admin bar. Then I realized it said I need to turn off admin footer text, footer content, login image, and site generator replacment.

So I assume those are NOT compatible with the Branding plugin. So is there a list, of incompatible plugins under you guidlines.

Also I am trying to launch a white labeled network, so is there a guidle line on how to set up all of these plugins? The directions, or set up manuals, are pretty weak from what I can tell.

Any more in depth directions, that discuss "how to" set up each plugin for network, and again adresses incompatible combinations of plugins. Obviously I would prefer NOT to have to work with Trial and Error as it takes way too long.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there,

Hope you're well.

You just do as it states and move blog-suspended.php to your /wp-contents/ folder.

Also, I am getting warning to upgrade to WordPress4.0. Is that advisable at the moment? Have all the plugins I am using been updated?

I can't speak for third party plugins but ours should be fine.

Also, Do you have list of plugins that don't work together on multi site?

We don't maintain lists of plugins that don't work together on multisite. In general providing ours are multisite compatible (see project page) then they can be used together.

I just tried to activate "branding" but got an error in the admin bar. Then I realized it said I need to turn off admin footer text, footer content, login image, and site generator replacment.

This is because it's included in Ultimate Branding. The same for:

Login Image, Dashboard Widget, Global Footer, etc. If you take a peek at the module status image here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

You can see a list of all the smaller plugins that were rolled into this one.

Also I am trying to launch a white labeled network, so is there a guidle line on how to set up all of these plugins? The directions, or set up manuals, are pretty weak from what I can tell.

Which ones are weak?

What are you struggling with exactly?

The more complex plugins should have docs, we're constantly working on them although I know a few still need some love. The simpler things might not, but that's usually because they're simple.

An example of a complex one is MarketPress:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/#usage

We have a whole video tutorial series in addition to the usage instructions. The same for Appointments +:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/appointments-plus/#usage

But if you get stuck anywhere then please do let us know and we'll be more than happy to help.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.