I know that this is going way above and beyond but......

My website has crashed and being new to this I have no idea where to start. I have granted access, is there anyway that would would be able to have a look for me to see if you can see the issue?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Richard,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site and it seems there's nothing wrong with WordPress setup. I can see though that the only page that loads (regardless of whatever content I'm trying to access) is an empty page with a small picture.

That page however doesn't seem to be a WordPress page so I'd assume either some files are corrupted changed, specifically - the main index.php file. I'm not able though to check this via support access because it's too limited for this.

Instead, I'd need to access your server directly. That said, could you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- your site's WordPress admin login URL
    - admin login and password (may be a temporary account)
    - FTP credentials (hostname, username, password, port number if needed)
    - any other relevant URLs and information
    - link back to this thread

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.
    Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Richard,

I hope you're well today and I'm sorry for the delay.

I did access your site and checked it. I temporarily got it working again by disabling Membership 2 Pro plugin which seems to be causing a conflict here.

In order to identify the main culprit I check both your site's settings, files on your server and your database install. I have also tried to re-install, downgrade and then upgrade Membership 2 Pro plugin back again but no luck so far.

I must say that I have never ever encountered issue like this before. That's pretty unusual so I run some more tests and checks and turned for help to the developers. I'd like to ask you to credit me with just a bit more patience and to be ready that while we're working on this the site may get back for some short periods to the "broken" state again.

That said, please also do not remove any access that you created for me/shared with me and I'll continue investigation. I'll update this thread as soon as either I'm able to give you some more information or I fix the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.