I know there are some major changes but my plugins have disappeared and I no longer have a super adm

Where did my super admin and supporter go?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi tutuology,

I was actually going to start a forum thread titled, "Super Admin is missing!"

I was sure someone was going to be as confused with that one as I was upon installing 3.1. But basically, the Super Admin menu has now been moved to an entire page of its own, accessible via the upper-right area of your screen. You should see an option for either Network Admin or Site Admin, depending on which mode you're in.

Or, using a screenshot example, you should see something similar to the following.

Simply click the Network Admin link to take you to that mode, or click the Site Admin link to return you to the default mode. You should see all the relevant options/plugins in the relevant mode.

Cheers,
    David

• tutuology
    • The Bug Hunter

I knew you would already have figured that out ;P. I noticed Site Admin up in the right corner, but it just refreshed the page when I clicked it. Ironically, I logged completely off then on again and I am able to access my Network admin again :slight_smile: Will you check out my thread about the Network theme?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.