I love the idea of coursepress! I installed the plugin

Hi I love the idea of coursepress! I installed the plugin and it automatically added itself to the navigation menu. I use the Genesis framework and it totally distorts the navigation bar...

I wanted to remove it, but it doesn't appear in the menu when I tired to remove it in the dashboard/appearance/menu settings.

How can I install the coursepress plugin without it automatically appearing in the navigation menu?

• Decura
    • The Bug Hunter

@Baldwin Berges

I have to agree with you. Love the idea of CoursePress.

The primary menu is messed up with the default settings using the Genesis framework. However, you can resolve it by deselecting the option "Display menu items" under CoursePress Pro > General.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Baldwin Berges, hope you're doing well today, and welcome to WPMU DEV! :slight_smile:

You can disable those menu items by unchecking the "Display menu items" box in the "Theme Menu Items" section of CoursePress Pro -> Settings (see screenshot below).

However, if the issue is what I think it is, you should be able to resolve that by using this piece of CSS code:

.genesis-nav-menu li {
        display: inline-block;
    }

You can insert that into your child theme, or you can insert it into a plugin like Simple Custom CSS:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Let me know if I can be of further assistance here please. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.