I love using your products so far. I recently started using

Hello. I love using your products so far.

I recently started using the Floating Social plug in. it's a great plug in. I would like to make some suggestions, and I hope you consider my suggestions.
This is a great plug in for desktop version PC, Laptop , large screens, etc. however there is no mobile or tablet UX for this plug in. and that makes it difficult for me (and i am sure other users too) to 100% effectively use this plug in. With JS it's making the position fixed. but when it comes to mobile and tablet, I personally would like some mobile/tablet options as well.
The way I adapted the plugin to mobile is, i created a button called share, when user clicks it, sharing area slides down. please let me know if you want more suggestions. i do not mind writing them down for you guys. You guys rock..

• Tyler Postle

Hey Timurtek,

Hope you're doing well today and thanks for your feedback!

Floating Social does have the option to display inline(horizontally) according to the width you set, this makes it more more mobile friendly :slight_smile:

I have attached a quick test screenshot just to illustrate what it looks like when displayed inline.

I have also attached a screenshot of the settings where you set this.

Let me know what you think of that!

Also, would you mind linking to a page where you have it setup? The method you used sounds very interesting, would love to see it in action.

I will flag this as a feature request so the developer will be notified and can take a look too :slight_smile: please do share any other suggestions you have here. Majority of the features we add into our plugins are user requested ones :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.