I may be incredibly

I may be incredibly stupid but that help me get this subscriber thing setup so I need the help of someone with brains. Since I have never seen what is sent out I don't know what the entries in the setup should be.
The first entry is: Notification From Sender
What is that supposed to be?
The other: Mail subject
Evidently, the notification and the subject are not the same, I guess because the instructions are: "You can use the %title% wildcard to show the latest post title/s, they will be shortened to no more than 50 characters"
To simplify this whole thing to you have a sample letter that this thing sends out so I can figure out what I need to enter in the setup?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Lawrence,

Hope you're doing well, and don't be so harsh on yourself, these are used on different locations so it's a legit question :slight_smile:

As you mentioned above the best explanation is to attach a screenshot of received email, so here it is:

Looks a bit hectic with all of the arrows so if you have any followup questions let us know :slight_smile:

Also, if you go to Subscriptions > Settings > Mail Template you can click on Preview to see how the email will look and it also has "Send test email" option there so you can send it to your email for testing purposes without creating an actual post.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.