I met different bugs in debug mode

As you can see I got different bug, how can I do to suppress it ? Thank you

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; WDS_OnPage has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-onpage/wds-onpage.php on line 8

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Appointments_Widget_Services has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/widgets.php on line 41

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Appointments_Widget_Service_Providers has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/widgets.php on line 97

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Appointments_Widget_Monthly_Calendar has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/widgets.php on line 168

Notice: wp_dequeue_script was called incorrectly. Scripts and styles should not be registered or enqueued until the wp_enqueue_scripts, admin_enqueue_scripts, or login_enqueue_scripts hooks. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

Deprecated: Non-static method Wdqs_Installer::check() should not be called statically in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/quick-status/quick-status.php on line 98

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Wdqs_WidgetStatus has a deprecated constructor in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/quick-status/lib/class_wdqs_widget_status.php on line 5

Deprecated: Non-static method Wdqs_PublicPages::serve() should not be called statically in /var/www/vhosts/comme1marque.com/test.comme1marque.com/wp-content/plugins/quick-status/quick-status.php on line 125