I need a series of auto-responding emails to trigger based on the membership level of new members

Hello support,

I hope this finds you doing well...

I have been racking my brain trying to find a simple solution that would allow me to send new members a series of emails based on their membership level after they join.

Automessage only gives the ability to send emails for all new members but we need to send separate email drip campaigns based on the actual membership level they join.

'eNewsletter' lets you send emails based on membership level but I don't see how you can set them up to send one right after they join, one three days later, another 7 days later, etc...

We also want to be able to automatically subscribe them to one (or more) separate campaigns to keep them engaged in the various aspects of our site.

It seems to me that if you were to take the best part of "Automation" and marry it to eNewsletter with Membership Pro as the trigger you would have an incredibly useful tool. Your Membership plugin is by far one of the best on the market when it comes to micro-control managing content and it would be off the rails if we could do what we're asking here.

If this isn't in the works do you have a suggestion or solution that would help me accomplish this goal?

Thanks!