I need advice. I moved over to mudev because I wanted a one

I need advice.

I moved over to mudev because I wanted a one stop 'shop' for my wordpress needs. I tried creating a child theme but it won't even show up. I can't get fixer or any of the other themes to work the way I want. I am not a coder. I love the sydney theme but the plugins don't work with yours. I get the white screen of death. Will I be able to use layers builder with your plugins?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @dekkermichelle1,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Upfront themes, like Fixer, are already child themes and you can't create another child theme from that.
    All changes in Upfront themes are meant to be made directly from Upfront editor and modifying theme files is not recommended since Upfront is more complex system than regular WP themes.

Is this the Sydney theme you are referring to:
    https://wordpress.org/themes/sydney/

Can you tell me which our plugins are giving you white screen with this theme so we can investigate this further?

Will I be able to use layers builder with your plugins?

Layers theme has not been tested with our plugins but we did had some complaints with Layers theme not handling virtual pages properly so it might have issues with plugins that use virtual pages like Directory and CoursePress for example.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.