I need CSS help a little bit. Using few WPMUDEW widgets

Hi Guys,

I need CSS help a little bit.

Using few WPMUDEW widgets and I'm showing them inside my page via amr shortcode any widget, and it works just fine.

The problem is in my CSS:

Avatar on left side, text on right, but text goes way down below avatar and honesly have no idea how to put it in the line with avatar.

Here is screen shot.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Eldin,

Hope you're doing well today! Saw your post in our other thread regarding this issue. I took a look and I think this CSS here should work:

.art-postcontent li, .art-post li, .art-textblock li {
    height: 75px;
    }

.avatar.avatar-48.photo {
    float: left;
    }

try adding that to your custom stylesheet or child theme :slight_smile:

if you don't have one then use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Tyler

PS. If you need to extend the height of your coloured columns there you can use this code:

.kolona1, .kolona2, .kolona3, .kolona4 (
    height: 700px !important;   // change if needed
    }
  • Voxxyz
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Man, I don't know how to thank you, really! This makes me happy so much, i can't explain, thanks to you!

However, don't want to open new treat, but just need one more little styling to be done in columns 2 and 4. This part above avatar is empty, wondering how to move avatar and text be same as other colums. (1 and 3)

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Eldin,

Thanks for the quick reply! No problem, happy to help.

It looks like those two columns have line breaks above where the content starts. If you can find and remove those then it will solve the problem; however, an alternative would be to use some CSS like this:

#users > ul, #recent_global_comments_widget > ul {
    margin-top: -10px !important;
    }

Not the prettiest CSS but it works :slight_smile:

I've attached a screenshot of the line break too in-case you want to go hunting for it.

Hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day.

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Voxxyz
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Well Tyler i have to say this...

If you ever decide to come to Bosnia, drinks won't be issue at all. For this you're gonna wish to come back every year :smiley: (image below)

However, I had to post this image even thou it's not related to topic :slight_smile: And yes, topic is resolved, once again :grinning:slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.